WP User Avatar
Wp User Avatar gives you the ability to use any photo as your user Gravatar.
WordPress currently only allows you to use custom avatars that are uploaded through Gravatar . WP User Avatar enables you to use any photo uploaded into your Media Library as an avatar. This means you use the same uploader and library as your posts. No extra folders or image editing functions are necessary.
WP User Avatar also lets you:
- Upload your own Default Avatar in your WP User Avatar settings.
- Show the user’s Gravatar avatar or Default Avatar if the user doesn’t have a WP User Avatar image.
- Disable Gravatar avatars and use only local avatars.
- Use the
shortcode to add a standalone uploader to a front page or widget. This uploader is only visible to logged-in users.
- Use the
shortcode in your posts. These shortcodes will work with any theme, whether it has avatar support or not.
- Allow Contributors and Subscribers to upload their own avatars.
- Limit upload file size and image dimensions for Contributors and Subscribers.
WP User Avatar Pro Version also available
Here is a quick highlight on the numerous customizable features offered by the WP USER AVATAR PRO .
Easy Upload and Capture functionality with crop avatar options.
Use Webcam to get Avatar instantly.
Allow user to upload avatar on Registration Page.
Easy to adjust avatar dimensions.
Enable to add or edit avatar while adding existing user to the blog in multi-site network.
Keep Avatars in Custom Folder instead of Media Manager.
Keep Avatars on Amazon S3 Storage
Keep Avatars on Dropbox
Keep Avatars in Media Manager
Easy to use Settings to control every functionality.
Multi-lingual, Multi-Site, BBPRESS and Buddypress Supported.